Strange clicking horn

The horn in my Fiat Uno 89 sometimes doesn't work, and there's a clicking sound from around the fuse box. Or it works, and there's still a clicking sound, but also a weak sounding horn.

This isn't good when I want to intimidate 4x4 drivers in my impressive Uno.

Any clues on how to fix this?

Thanks

Reply to
Tony

Could be a bad connection, or a sick horn, I don't think this model had a horn relay. A length of flex with push on blades one end, allegator clips the other, can be used to feed the horn directly from the battery. From memory one side of the horn is permanently live, it sounds by grounding the other side of the horn through the column switch. In which case one of the above wires can be left in place from battery to horn, then try grounding the other side to body.

Reply to
ato_zee

thnks

Reply to