99 Firebird - Turn signals just stopped blinking

Heya...I was driving home tonight and noticed that my turn signals come on, but do not flash. Could any of you tell a non-gearhead such as myself where
to find the solenoid/switch responsible for this? Thanks in advance.

You have a burned out bulb.
OverMuch spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Like another poster suggested, you have a burned out bulb. Turn on the signal and walk around, looking at the lights to determine which one it is...
HTH
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

... or turn on your hazard flasher and see which bulb doesn't blink
maybe the flasher is bad....hell i don't even know if that car has a flasher
All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....
Yeah, under the dash by the drivers right knee close to the center console.... IIRC.
On 04 May 2004 03:58:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote:

Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.