blade bulb socket

Hey all, been awhile since I've been in here..... I have a front bumper turn signal socket that's corroded. It's the 90 socket. Having gone to several parts stores and seeing all the various sockets
(round), and none for the blade type bulbs, I finally called the GM house.
me: '99 90 front bumper turn signal bulb socket. him: yes, that's in stock at $67.50. me: .......... socket only......... him: socket only. me: ..... no one will see it; I don't need the gold plating. him: they only come with the gold and platinum plating.
So..... since I can't find 'em at the parts places, refuse to be screwed like that without dinner and a movie first, anyone have a quick list of what cars I might find them on wrecking yard style?
thanks Kurt ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.
my Dad alos neede one for his tacoma.. i also had a hard time finding one, luckily I was able to locate a reputable part store from google, it's www.innerauto.com check em out for the part you need 8)
Thanks, I got one from a camaro at a wrecking yard to replace the corroded/melted ones I had. Now I'm looking for a break in the wiring harness because it's not getting current on that line. That's going to be fun.....

luckily I was able to locate a reputable part store from google, it's www.innerauto.com check em out for the part you need 8)

~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.
I'm betting it's in the turn signal switch.....*ARG*

Oh joy, oh bliss..... But would it act that way? I have ALL the turn signals with the exception of the front right signal. I haven't pulled up the diagrams but would assume the switch would activate relays for an entire side at a time.

~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.
Nope, 'taint the switch. Shoved a pin in the wire and put the meter on it. both front and rear on that side is getting a signal. Now I have to check it going into and out of the DRL module. Should be interesting to try and get to.....

~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.