blade bulb socket

Hey all, been awhile since I've been in here..... I have a front bumper turn signal socket that's corroded. It's the 90° socket. Having gone to several parts stores and seeing all the various sockets (round), and none for the blade type bulbs, I finally called the GM house.

me: '99 90° front bumper turn signal bulb socket. him: yes, that's in stock at $67.50. me: .......... socket only......... him: socket only. me: ..... no one will see it; I don't need the gold plating. him: they only come with the gold and platinum plating.

So..... since I can't find 'em at the parts places, refuse to be screwed like that without dinner and a movie first, anyone have a quick list of what cars I might find them on wrecking yard style?

thanks Kurt ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

my Dad alos neede one for his tacoma.. i also had a hard time finding one, luckily I was able to locate a reputable part store from google, it's

check em out for the part you need 8)

Reply to
Anonymous

luckily I was able to locate a reputable part store from google, it's

check em out for the part you need 8)

~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

Reply to
Andy Warren

Oh joy, oh bliss..... But would it act that way? I have ALL the turn signals with the exception of the front right signal. I haven't pulled up the diagrams but would assume the switch would activate relays for an entire side at a time.