Have a laugh - I've been had

My nieces boyfriend has a 96 Cav/Sunfire Convertible (he swapped with a friend and the back is original Cav and front is now Sunfire). He told me yesterday that he had downloaded some songs from Kaza to burn to CD and when he put the CD in his car CD player he caught a Virus and his stereo was hooped. I spent all afternoon pondering this and wondering, could this be? (I am a pretty good computer geek). Last night he burst out laughing and informed me that DUH did you really think my car stereo had a virus! He is buying lunch at the Chinese Smorg next weekend!

Reply to
Jan

Thankfully they cant do that, otherwise record companies would have paid some uberhaxx0rs to do it awhile back to stem the MP3 "problem"

Reply to
Paradox

Wait until stereo's come out with programmable roms ... then they could screw up the radios.

Reply to
clevere

yes, my thoughts exactly. There are a few here and there on the market, that are "infinitely upgradable" using your computer and software. With voice commands and the works. I'm sure those would accept certain viruses.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.