camaro 12/98 rear wheel bearing

Hi guys,
is there anybody who can tell me how to adjust the rear left wheel bearing ?
Must I remove this nut what first appear ?
In axial direction I can move the wheel
approx 1 mm
sorry for my english, I'm here in germany
thanks in advance for aswering
regards ralf neitzel
spin the wheel and tighten the nut. just before the nuts slows the wheel is where you want it. then put the nut cover back on and the cotter pin.

i am the darkest creation of god