elec. window motor - brushes 95 F'bird

hello all
well my '95, 6 cyl, conv. convertable - the motor brushes are the prob with my window not working. we took the motor apart and tested it - does anyone
know where i might be able to get a rebuild kit for the motor for the window motor? we KNOW it is the brushes for certain . . any direction would be of help. CJ California
yocj wrote:

    A window motor rebuild kit? No. Brushes, any industrial motor supply house should be able to get them for you.
    Personially I would replace the window motor. Charles