Fiberglass F body

Just got back from a car show and thought I had to share a most unusual car This guy had taken molds of all the body panels , cowl , rewall and most of the body tub of a 74 firebird and built a full fiberglass version custom subframe stock suspension geometry but with corvette glass springs and tubular A arms a 30 thou over 350 small block with brodix heads, Victor Jr intake, 750 vac sec holley weight was 3200lbs I tried to get him to sell but no interest, amazing to see

wonder if anyone else has ever done one ??

Russell

-- It's ridiculous saying video games influence children - if Pac Man affected kids born in the 80's, we should by now have a generation who run around in dark rooms, eating pills while listening to electronic music."

Reply to
Russell

See if you can get him to let your take some pictures of his car. That would be really cool to see.

Reply to
Mistercmk