Friday the 13th.......

Happy Friday the 13th everyone.. <evil laugh> Muh ah hahahaha... <hears whispers> HAHAAHhahahahaa........ hhhhooohohoohh....Sorry. someone had to say it. :)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one

yup, friday the 13th.... i'm on my way to Port Dover now
for those who don't know what i am talking about... go to www.pd13.com and it will make sense
Port Dover every Friday the 13th, no matter weather or time of year has a bike get-together that rivals places like Sturgis - should be well over 100,000 people and bikes there today

Yep saw them all loading up their bikes with supplies this morning near Hamilton.. great event been there a few times

i am right on HWY 6 near Hagersville....... i can see them flying by.. and they have been since Wed., but today the highway is packed - alot of awesome bikes today - but i am going to Dover strictly for the cultural aspects, lush scenery and the soft drinks ;)
NortH

lol so T & A and some koolie pops
Awesome.. hope you have a goood time.
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
I hope I dont' have bad luck today on Friday the 13, I'm headed up to Duluth for Bayfront Blues Fest for a couple days. I think there was an old car show up there, but I think it was yesterday....
Terry