Billing on Friday

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what goes on at the Billing event on the Friday? Will the full stands etc be there? They advertise it as 18th -

20th...

TIA

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux

It all kicks off on friday everyones there and ready people are usually trying to grab a bargin thursday night if thay can. gets abit slow on sunday afternoon. well my motors all loaded up dads got to sort his and we're away in the morning, pays to go early to get a good pitch for the tent!! son of merlin '81 lightweight and '87 90 P.S. hope the weather holds

Reply to
Merlin

Thanks for the tips, I'll be there as early as poss on Friday then.

regards

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux