Re: hippodrome colchester - friday 26th

> I met someone off here in the hippodrome last friday. due to the friday's > intake of alcohol, I don't actually remember who it was! > > please own up, I need to piece my remember back together!! > > dave >

Hello mate, that would be me and Nat! We were all quite pissed i think! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I hate to say it but that's sad by even my standards, just how did the conversation go? "Hi I'm Carl and I post on uk.rec.cars.modifications." ?

;)

Reply to
Depresion

yeah, its a standard chat up line i use, i suggest you try it :)

well actually he used to work with my girlfriend a few years ago, which we discovered on here a few months ago. i happened to be up in colchester for a suprise party and Dave was out on the piss in the same place. bit random really! tis a small world!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

ah, well that's the mystery solved now... pretty random meeting though!! what are the odds!!

Reply to
David Lee

Small world? You 'aving a larf? You try walking around it at the equator -

24,000 miles or summat. Then continue to use that phrase :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Pah, my cars done 5 times that! And how many miles to the moon? What about the sun? What about to the next galaxy? So i will continue to use that phrase, if you dont mind, thank you very much :P :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs