FS 1968 Firebird Convertable (Toronto, Ont)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/629872
All the info is pretty much at the above site. Looks like there is a very good chance I'm going to be loosing my storage space soon,
so if you are interested, drop me a line.
Better still, if you know of any AFFORDABLE and SAFE storage areas around the the west end of Toronto, east end Mississauga, that would be even better as I really don't want to let it go.
If I am forced to sell it, how much should I be looking at getting, considering all the extras that come with it?
Any info greatly appreciated!
Just remove all the "_" from my email to respond.
Gene
Nice car, I'd like to take it off your hands if you cant have it anymore =P