howdy folks

hey i just joined this group because i haven't been able to work on cars in a while. i enjoy fixing and helping others to fix there cars.

the.dude snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello,
Welcome you and happy to read your tiny introduction to this group.
I'm from France in a small town in Lozre and manage to restore a 1979 Camaro Berlinetta. For the most heavy and special tools dependent jobs I address a professional mechanic and keep the planning, diagnostics, parts, light cleaning and tinkering as my own hobby. Needless to say I enjoy her on the road. Neat look, engine power sound, comfort and the attracted amazed look as she ride in the city. (Hey, G.M. sorry you gradually turned down into a shadow of yourself!)
Would you tell more about your location, interests and experiences?
Cheers,
--
La Gris