how much should i be able to get for this

I bought a friends 78 280z because he had to move out of state and didnt want to take it with him.The car is in fair condition; however it has stoped running and i dont know why. And dont really have time to try and fix it. Anyway this was an ongoing project of his. Along with the car will include:

  1. A rebuilt engine that he rebuilt. It has custom intake and exahust, chrome molly rings, and it has been all powdercoated and looks really sweet. It is in an engine stand ready for swapping out the old one. Also the entire suspension from rear springs to all the bushings have been completely rebuilt. (when it ran it ran real rice) I also have 3 big boxes from everything from door panels to emblems. Im wondering if i can get more momey if i were to sell them seperatly.I dont know what those cars go for now days.I wish it was still running then i wouldnt sell it; but would take up where he left off. any sugestions what I could get for all of this ?

Thanks

Reply to
scraps

What state are u in, i might be interested.

Reply to
Jeff