Just joined MiG

So if anyone needs any vauxhall stuff let me know and i'll see if I can get a discount for you. And before you ask or take the piss they are a really good bunch of lads, and I don't care if some are chav's/kev's/what ever if some one is sound then i'm more than happy to chat and help em out no matter what they stick on their car or how they dress mmkay.

They have already given me alot of advice on the cali and 1.8 gte, they are really knowlagable, so even if the cali turns out to be utter pap i'm still glad I joined.

*stops defending himself* :P
Reply to
REMUS

So? Stop posting s**te. No one cares.

:)

Reply to
DanTXD

"DanTXD"

Mmm. You're so right....

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

ok just saying incase anyone needed anything thats all.

Reply to
REMUS

I think the ratio is an indication of the content of your (as in everyone's) own posts as much as the belligerence of those who reply, for the most part.

Reply to
Johnny

We can do that: Burn it.

See. ;)

Why is it called MiG? Do Vauxhalls require an inordinate amount of welding?

Reply to
Depresion

yes. Whenever you try to take one round a corner it falls off :o)

Reply to
Mason

Wow, 10% ?

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Mike turning on the online payment swayed you then did it?

Worked for me too lol

Reply to
Rusty®

Yeah it's too much hassle sending off cheques and stuff!

Reply to
REMUS

I've got a 25 - Foxbat with a dodgy tailplane, can you get a decent replacement bit at cost?

Reply to
Questions

Remember ... this is usenet.

10% help and 90% insult.
Reply to
Mr Fix It

woooh another migger

nice to have you aboard :)

Reply to
Rob

yo rob, whats your mig nick?

Reply to
REMUS

Tweedle Dee? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

there are allot of Rob's if that's what you are implying.

Reply to
REMUS

'Rob's' as in lots of people called 'Rob' or 'Robs' as in people who talk as much shit about what they are supposedly going to do to cars?

Actually I was attempting to imply that you were tweedle dum to rob's tweedle dee, but I think I was trying to be too much of a smart arse for my own good and it all got lost along the way somewhere. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

He's Glasgow Rob and I'm Rusty 16v