i am looking for a 6 inch cowl hood for my 1987 camaro

e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
Wow. What you got in that thing to need an extra 6"? :)
NOI
TEN POUNDS OF SHIT IN A FIVE POUND BAG.
Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Could you be more specific please? What size engine? What mods? Carbed or FI?
NOI
383 stroker with a tunnel ram and duel 600 holleys.
RICH 1972 NOVA 383 STROKER 1987 CAMARO 383 STROKER 1995 Z71 355 (NOT A 383 STROKER YET)
My camaro has a mild 383 chevy stroker. It has about 11.1 compression forged pistions, a lunati cam, 202 camel back heads, a weiald hi-ram tunnel ram intake with duel 600 holleys. i have put a build th350 in it. i still have the 10 bolt with 3:42 gears. i put this to the ground with a set of mickey thompson et drags on some rare aftermarket old school wheels. i am currently working on the rear end and suspension. this is the car i built to drive, THE MILD ONE. i do lots of street racing with it but i am not worried about the track i made this one to drive.
Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sounds like fun!
Have you been to the track with it yet? If so, how does it work the 1/4?
NOI
its my summer time driver, i have a race car for the track. i have not really cared to take it to the track becouse of the weak rearend and i want to get a new torque are and lift bars or some kind of traction device lke that.
RACINGJUNK.COM

been there, ts a really go place to get used parts, but it seems not many people need a 6 inch cowl for a 1987 camaro? wonder why, everything seems to stick out of the hood of mine. even with the 6 inches it will.