more racing vids

Subject: Re: OT: OMG! Date: Friday, January 28, 2005 5:57 PM
GLK9MM wrote:

Was the M3 Really even trying? Bet you he laughed as he passed those kids. Charles
That was entertaining! Does anyone know where there are some more good street racing videos online? They are kind of fun to watch, especially the rice cars, my son says they sound like lawnmowers.
Terry

I remember some one descibing the sound as angry bumblebees. I like that desciption better.

Hah, sounded like the bees got out of the beehive on that video when the engine blew! Too funny....
Terry

online?
I always thought they sound more like slightly-out-of-tune 2-strokes with a case of 'roids, myself....
ElectroPig wrote:

I think it's hilarious when ricers do like the cat in the vid and keep revving it and hitting the rev limiter. Almost feel like hollaring, "Hey dumbass, look at the tach".

The whole video reminded me out of a scene from "Wayne's World", the guy 'narrating' also sounded like Napoleaon Dynamite!!.."Dude, my parents are going to be so pissed off!!!!"
T.