Re: Nutty racing from Holland

That was simply...just too funny Jan. Some of those races were.... just nutty. But think about it... backwards racing towing something else?!! That would take more"talent" that regular racing i would think.

dw

dragenwagen

"Jan" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Where did you get these footage Jan? I remember this from the old day's (as will Remco I believe) It's great to see things from the old box, old show-hosts and now waching this movie also an old mechanic from me, great! (never knew he participated)

I've been there once with my dad back in the eighties, can't remember too much of it tho but it was alway's fun waching it on TV...

Thanks for sharing this Jan, Roger

Reply to
bug '59

I believe this one came to my attention from the subaruclulb of Finland..

Jan

Reply to
Kidd