Mondeo production date from chassis number

Hi Can anyone help me with working out a production date from a chassis number. Had a ggogle but can't find anything.

Its a p plate 1.8 tdi mondeo with a reg date of 31/1/97 it seems a few parts changed around this date so I'm trying to work out the actual production date.

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
Phil Cousins

In message , Phil Cousins writes

You can tell the month and year build date from the VIN. Go here:-

and type your VIN in.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Hey thanks Paul