OT: 502 emblems/badges

Hey, I saw a 62 one time (Imp SS) that had a 502 in it with 502 fender emblems that looked like the 409 ones from 62. Does anyone know if someone makes those or was it something custom made? I would like to
have a set if they are something you can buy (you never know ) Anybody ever seen something like that before, I seem to recall 'maro style 502 badges that look like what you would have on a 69 302 or 350 car for sale, but not these. Thanks in advance.
-------------------- Cya, Merc50 Lone Wolf, No Club.
I do know they exist, but no clue where to get them. The guy I get a lot of my truck parts from (www.rickspickupparts.com) had 542 badges made up for his '72 Chevy...
Milhouse

I saw them at the englishtown swap meet last year, there is always a guy with the badges of all different sorts. no idea if he has a web site.