Has anyone installed this engine??

I am having to rebuild my 89 Fb V6. There is a company that sells a stroker kit that takes the 2.8 to a 3.4 w/o changing the comp. or working the block. Has anyone tried this ARI (company) engine kit and did it work

Reply to
Dave B

The 2.8 to 3.4 swap is very common. The 2.8, 3.1 and 3.4 are all direct replacements for eachother. Same block and top, different stroke.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

That is a pretty big jump in displacement. I haven't installed the kit but did put a 3.4 long block from a Camaro into a 2.8L TBI Blazer. Finally had to install larger injectors as it was very lean with the

2.8 injectors.
Reply to
David McNally