And they say cops cant have fun...

CBHvac rambled on about something in :

Lol.

Reminds me of a story I heard 20 years ago from LA. Local sherriffs hosted a drag nite at a track. They fixed up a cruiser and raced against anyone that showed. Sorta like a braket race, I guess...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Consider that cop.....gone...LOL

Reply to
CBHvac

Those are common place now, aren't they? "Beat the Heat." The police department has local high school shop classes work on their police drag car during the year, and then a cop races it every week at the track. I think the local cop drag car(s) runs 10s, so not bad.

Reply to
Brad