Poser among us!!!!!

Page 2 of 5

Thanx. I miss it here sometimes. But I'm back now. More or less...
Muffy

I'm still here. Just busy and not much to add lately. The numerology of the situation is as follows: 34c-25-36. Speaking of...it's time for me to get out of here.
The Vampire Muffin Man wrote:

<chuckle>
Still have the magical vampiric power to make me laugh.
I do seem to recall you saying you were going into lurk mode much the same as me. (And NOI)
GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Well... It's more like Antisocial Mode for me...
NOI

Moved here to RI in August. Been having a pretty good time. Driving a nice truck for a living and spending the rest of my time in said company... Now that I have internet service again, I'm sure I'll be around more.
Muffy
The Vampire Muffin Man spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Got pix? :)
Welcome back!
NOI

I do, actually... Well, I can post one, anyway. Here:
http://hometown.aol.com/thecrowhasretrnd/myhomepage/index.html
Muffy
The Vampire Muffin Man wrote:

Sorry to hear you had some health problems. I'm glad you're feeling healthy again.
You look decidedly more tan than the last pic you posted.

Thanks. Looking healthy, too. Got carded for cigs for a friend of mine. *laughs*

You can't see where her other hand is...
The Vampire Muffin Man spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Wow. She's a hottie...
Sorry to hear about the gall bladder operation, but I'm glad you're better now...
NOI
Poser among us!!!!! ..... Ohhhh, how bad!
I cannot believe what a nonsense sometimes is written here on a.a.c.f.
124mph
(Fbird V6, no K&N, no Hurst, no Cold Air Intake, but faster than 5.0TBIs)
124mph spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

You mean like the line below?

NOI

What probs do you have with my nearly completely unmoded car which runs better than 5.0 TBIs?
I do not need such NONSENSE like K&N filters (you gain dirty air full of tiny particles but not more than 3 HP / your MAF sensor will be glad!)
and Hurst shifters (to shift FASTER!!!! ... on which race track do you live? Or do you drive occasionally on the regular highway with unbelievable 55 mph? Look, my shifting points are as follows: 34 / 87 / 108 mph ... yes, it shifts even to the 4th gear if floored!!!!)
and the COLD AIR INTAKE (what a shit!!!! Yes, of course you will have some single HP more ... but for what? The often proclaimed +25HP are simply a lie. The only gain is a decreased mileage. Dont say you know it better. I tried this out for more than 150000 mls on different cars. The same is valid for a 160 or so thermostat instead of a 180+ one).
I wonder. You do as if on the race track but even on a freeway or expressway you cannot drive freely. For what reason do you need 10 or may be 20% more horsepower on cars who have about 300 HP out of the show room?? Dont tell me .. I know. Its for enlarging you and makes you mOre man (who needs).
Vive la FRANCE!
124mph wrote:

Anyone who is enamored with the ICE wouldn't even ask these questions.
PLONK!
hi, John Boys,
plonk, and a K&N Hurst Cold air HeMan is found!
Yesss!
How is my English, boy? Did it not improve? Remember, this is not my mother`s language. But I think, my English is better than your first foreign language you have learned, isn`t it? Isn`t my punctuation better?
Now, to start chatting, is the V45 Magna the Italian Bike? We know a Moto Guzzi V45.
What`s the "ICE"? Do you think on the Inter City Express with speeds of 160+ mph (today) and much more in future? If yes, what has it to do with asking questions?
your beloved brother 124mph

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:38:11 +0100, "124mph"

You can teach a parrot English, that doesn't mean he knows about cars...
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
lab~rat wrote:

<chuckle>
Apparently she doesn't know what plonk means either. I couldn't respond to her because...well...she's PLONK'd like I do the rest of the trolls.
HeMan? You'd be surprised. Either way, I know I'm more man than she is.
To the idiot I plonked, my first language was Italian. I guarantee my second language (English) is better than yours.
Cheese Wiz spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<ooze snipped>
Hey Cheese Wiz, "<plonk>" means you're on ignore. He will never see your messages again. Just another example of how little you matter here, wiz boi.
NOI
124mph wrote:

Uh, you truly are a clueless ass aren't upi? L&N filters are more efficient. They also clean better.

A faster shifter simply means crisper performance and less time lost to the process of rowing the stick. Also means you won't miss shift and grenade your engine.

Once again more efficient. No, a thermosatat change is not a valid comparison and will probably make a modern computer controlled, fuel injected car run worse.

300 horses out of a bone stock V6? Order me one will ya? BTW, there is no such thing as too much power. Ever.

Cheese eating surrender monkey.
FBR wrote: <snip Troll Bait>

Dude, that's hilarious! Hope you don't mind if I use it.
(/me chuckles off into the distance muttering surrender monkey over and over.)