Poser among us!!!!!

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:59:25 +0100, "Cheeze Whiz" puked:

Well I guess that proves it.

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

Cant u read??? .... of Germany and France Once more who is a moron?

"lab~rat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Cheeze Whiz

Seriously dude, stop feeding the troll.

GLK9MM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:44:37 -0500, GLK9MM puked:

He's become tiresome. Actually he was tiresome before he started, I guess it's just slow...

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

It will be stopped about the same time that you find that you don't know all that you think you do. Until then, adieu.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

lab~rat spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Because it gives us something to piss in while drinking and driving? Oh! My mistake...that would be beer. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Cheeze Whiz spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Chin Nutz... Can't you read? Others have been telling you for the last week that you don't matter. Go slam your head in a fridge door or something.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Lol.... that was the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time. Sorry, been out of the loop for a few weeks. We need one of those every once in a while just to lighten the mood. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (151k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

In case anyone is curious, he's talking about the Cheese Wiz posts. :)

lmao@ "Slam head in fridge door". :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i