Power Steering pump - 1996 Formula w/ Ram Air

Quick question - thinking of tackling a power steering pump replacement myself. Doesn't seem too tough, are there any gotchas? Any shortcuts or tips?
I've done suspension upgrades, brakes, alternator, simple stuff like that so I'm comfortable spinning wrenches on pretty much anything that doesn't get into the guts of the motor.
Mnay thanks
Scott