power window motor???

I have replaced the passenger and driver side power window motor twice on my 94 camaro. Now the passenger side is doing something strange. It will go down about 1/6 of the way, the stops, but makes a very loud, repeating clicking noise. It sounds as if something is in the way of it gettng down, but i took the panel of and looked...no problems visible. Also, when I roll it back up...it gets to the top, and if continue pressing the up button, it makes the same clickng noise, repetitivly. Please....any suggestions????

Reply to
got2bachevy

Sounds like a stripped gear. Time for another motor. The cheapest parts you can find usually aren't really the best deal.

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

Reply to
JimV

I was told to use a Chevy van (same year) power window motor (if you are buying used) for my 95 F'bird. just a thought. at this point if I were you I would buy new. good luck

Reply to
yocj