Re: Swap a 3.4 v6 to a Lt1 v8

Hello you two, just back from a trip to the US, tried to contact you before I left Steve but got no answer from any of the info I had on you. Was in your area for a couple of days, down around Raleigh in fact, and back there
in October with Robyn.
Hi Murray, still got those lights here for you, now that I am back must get over and see you.
I think it would be a mammoth task to put a v8 in Murray, there are plenty of V8 ones around for sale these days, and not bringing what they used to either, hope that changes.
Steve, 99% chance we will be going to the Bristol Bash at the end of October this year, so keep in touch and get your arse down there, leave the ass at home......
Seeya
Garry

since
close