Stereo

Anybody know were I can find a harness to allow me to use my steering wheel stereo controls on an aftermarket stereo for my '96 Firebird?

Try this.........www.pac-audio.com/index.asp

You would need to have a stereo that accepts external controls.
-- 98 Camaro

i can't quite remember the name but there is a universal remote box you can get for about $70 us, lets you program your steering whell controls to do an of your stereo's remotes functions.. search for firebird and steering wheel remote.. you should find it.
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:02:42 -0300, "Ben Van Bergen"

You are correct, it's available at the site already posted in this thread by JBrainey: www.pac-audio.com/index.asp