tire and rim size

Hello all, here's today's question. I am looking to get a new set of rims for my 86 trans am, and I was looking at the C6 Z06 wheels. There is a set on ebay that has the 56mm offset, but what I'm wondering is
if I can fit either a 275 or a 285/30/19 tire in the front AND back. The wheels are 19" by 10" all around. Do I need to roll the fenders, because I don't think I would need spacers, unless the wheel well is not big enough towards the center of the car. So, the real question is, will these fit, and if so, what's necessary?
The Freak