tires

what are the best tires I can put on my 2001 Z28, let's say, < $1000?

Patchy

2001 Z28 Augustino Racing Engines Steet Eliminator
Reply to
Patchman

summer tires

Reply to
Patchman

I would suggest Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. I put a set on some months ago and am extremely happy with them. Night and day difference on wet surfaces compared to the stock Goodyears that came with the car.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

I have put Yokahama Avid's on my 1999 Z28 and have found them to be great in all conditions. The stock Goodyears were no good at all in the wet.

Reply to
Paul O'Brien-Hill