Transmissions

I'm searching for ideas for a new transmissions, the one I have now slips and shifts hard. I have 94 Trans AM 5.7 Lt1 soon to be a LT4 in it. Any ideas on
what kind of transmission to buy. I'm a hard driver, like to race the car around.
You are talking about an automatic?
Rich Krause

and shifts hard. I have 94 Trans AM 5.7 Lt1 soon to be a LT4 in it. Any ideas on what kind of transmission to buy. I'm a hard driver, like to race the car around.

It's an automatic.