Transmissions

I'm searching for ideas for a new transmissions, the one I have now slips and shifts hard. I have 94 Trans AM 5.7 Lt1 soon to be a LT4 in it. Any ideas on what kind of transmission to buy. I'm a hard driver, like to race the car around.

Reply to
Drewpster

You are talking about an automatic?

and shifts hard. I have 94 Trans AM 5.7 Lt1 soon to be a LT4 in it. Any ideas on what kind of transmission to buy. I'm a hard driver, like to race the car around.

Reply to
Richard Krause

It's an automatic.

Reply to