Where does the jack stand go ?

I need to lift my '84 Camaro nose up on jack stands to work on oil pan and transmission areas. But I'm not sure where the jack stands go. Can anyone
describe the spots, or point me to a web picture with these areas highlighted ? thanks
Its hard to see from the passenger side because of the exhaust being in the way, but look on the drivers side and you can see behind the front wheel about a foot or so in, there is sub-frame rails that have a couple holes in it. That is the most solid place that I've found to use....

anyone
Guy wrote:

You can put them under the control arms. be sure to give the car a good shake before climbing under there...
Ray
perhaps some really good wheel chocks, and extra supports too

and
anyone
same place the jack goes

Putting Jack Stands on the body seam where 3rd gen cars have their front factory "emergency" jack is a no-no. It will roll the seam, and the car will no longer sit on the "emergency" jack. Charles