2002 cd player

My empty cd player wont accept a cd! I push it in about a third of the way. Usually the unit will then suck it in, but it doesnt do a thing. Can i fix it? Or just buy a new one? Does someone make a unit that will easily fit in the same spot? Ive done searches but can only find other cd problems (like the cd gets stuck inside). Thanks! Paul

Reply to
Paul Fidler

Paul ,

Go for a new system , double-Din size . I had a kenwwood DPX 4050B wich is excellent , and now i switched with a kenwwood DDX 7025 . Take a look a Alpine Japan , MDA-W988J looks very nice.

Regards

ART

2002 XLT 4WD

"Paul Fidler" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...