Jeff Singleton's Explorer Maintenance pages available

I got a copy of Jeff's Explorer Maintenance web pages from Charles Bress and have made them available at

I had to modify some of the pages to make the links work. If you have problems with any of the pages, please let me know so I can fix them.

Use these pages at your own risk - I will not be responsible if you break your Explorer while using the information on those pages to work on it.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

Fantastic Mike. You're my new hero. Nice of you to put it up. And thanks to Charles to!

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Thanks for mirroring that site.

Sid

Reply to
Sid Daley

snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu (Mike Iglesias) wrotenews:crcddk$fbg$1 @news.service.uci.edu:

Shows how long it's been since I tried to go there and it worked. I tried about 2 months ago and nothing.

Thanks for posting this.

-- Riki

--Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Reply to
RikiTikiTavi