2003 Ford Explorer, EB, Rear Window Wiper

2003 Ford Explorer, EB, Rear Window Wiper hasn't worked for over a year.

Dealer says the motor needs replacing.

It could be that the motor contacts (brushes?) simply need cleaning, although, I have no detailed service info to guide me.

Anyone know what is involved to repair? Easy or difficult?

I have no experience accessing components inside a door or panel, so not sure how much effort is involved.

TIA for any pointers.

-GF

Reply to
Gordon Freeman