2002 Ford Explorer rear window

My 02 explorer rear window fasteners stripped yesterday and the windo

was hanging only by the struts that hold it open. Ford wants $500.00 t replace these 2 fasteners(hinges, brackets) whatever the proper term is Help

-- mdet81

this thread:

mdet813

This is covered under Recall 04S20 (Rear Liftgate Glass). I just had the work performed on my 02 Explorer. Give your dealer a call to schedule this. tikka3006

Reply to
Tikka3006