97 Ford Excplorer Antifreeze leak?

My 97 Ford Explorer appears to be leaking anti freeze ever so slightly. There is no leaking on the driveway and no visible fluid on the reservoir connections or hoses.

Is there an easy way to check for leaks (i.e. dyes or other means) to help determine where the leak is coming from?

Thanks

Reply to
Ed

You don't say what engine you have SOHC v-6 or V-8. my '97 EB now with 104k SOHC V-6 had a similar problem. The is a pipe coming from the right hand side of the engine that attaches to a rubber tube that goes to the heater i believe. check the pipe for rust through and the tread of the pipe that goes to the emgine's intake manifold.

Reply to
Stephen Gluck