Automatic Headlights

I just purchased a mint 1994 Explorer EB and I would like to know if there is a way to adjust how long the headlights stay on once I turn the car off.

Reply to
PiTRiFF

Do you have a sliding bar on your rearview mirror? As I recall, on my '92 Explorer, you slid that bar all the way to the left to deactivate auto headlights, slid it to the right to adjust how long they stayed on. Just a guess..... ~OC~

Reply to
OC