Owner Guides available online

I'm looking at various years of Explorers and found this very handy. You can download the Owner Guide / Owner's manual and other useful stuff for free. I used it to compare the towing capacity of various year/model/engine/transmission combinations. The documents are in .pdf format.

Here's the page, see the list at top left:

Here's a list of what they offer, I assume the paper/cd manuals are not free:

Non-Subscription Resources What's New

Diagnostic Tool Support

OBDII Theory & Operation

Owner Guides Paper/CD Manuals Quick Guides

Reply to
carbide