Radio Display

The display on my Stock radio,cd player is flashing on and off, is there a possible fix or is it on it's way out. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Reply to
Louis Hauburger

Scroll down to 06/30/03 in this group for your answer assuming you have a

98-00 model year. wth
Reply to
wth

You may want to refer to

They helped me get my display back.

Reply to
amanda

Buy the part...

I paid the $10.00 and it gave me the scoop on what to do... sure it worked for 2 months... then had the same problem again.

Reply to
huckfinn