Subject Author Posted Replies

Tire Repair for 2005 Escape and Spare Tire Issue
My wife got a fla tire on her 05 Escape Today. Called AAA to come out and change the tire becasue I don't have a very good jack. Anyway, the tire has a scew in the side wall close to the corner. The...
4
4

2002 Taurus 3.0 engine squeak
I thought I had some belt noise or a bad water pump bearing but the squeak, a nice rhythmic chirp that is based on engine rpm, is coming from the top of the engine near the throttle body or under the...
6
6

250 Engine Runs Terribly Update
First of all, thanks to all responders. I started the car for the first time after getting the head back from the machine shop twice on March 25 and the 8 year old Die Hard died. I left the dome light...
4
4

2004 F150 SCab 1st Order Driveline Vibration?
My truck is approaching 50,000 miles, original tires, no tranny problems ever, had it dealer flushed last summer at about 36,000 miles. Build date was 7/2004, it's the new style. I started...

Motorcraft parts
Plugs for '94 Tbird 4.6. From : AWSF32P Suppressor Spark Plug PLATINUM AWSF32C Suppressor Copper Plug I've run both at one time and another. Only wished to replace a set. They no longer seem to be...
3
3

98 Gand Marquis grinding in the steering.
I have a 98 Grand Marquis with 154,000 miles on it. I replaced the upper and lower ball joints, and tie rods two years ago. Also replaced the pitnam arm at one point. When I back out of my drive way...
1
1

2005 Escape Fuel Filler Problems again
I recently posted here regarding fuel filler problems. Th pumps keeps clicking off. It apperas that the fuels is splashing back almost like there is a blockage. I brought it to my mechanic and he told...
2
2

99 windstar transmission went kablooey
Hi -- I asked about ways to extend the life of the '99 Ford Windstar transmission, which is known for problems. I figured we'd drive it until it died. Everyone recommended changing the fluid...

Removing Tires from car
Sometimes when removing tires from a car they seem like they are stuck, corrosion? Is there a product or something which prevents the corrosion or whatever is building up, allowing the tire to com off...
12
12

Lincoln LS
Went by the auction shop the other day, they had a Lincoln LS. Color was a pastel green... looked bad, but i thought i'd check it out anyway... Always really liked the looks of these cars and thought...
7
7

Tiny 4.6 Emergency
'94 Tbird LX 4.6, 68k mi. Had a lo-rpm miss. I poked around ... In the plug wire boot, there is about a 3 " connector between the wire conductor and the plug tip. Damned thang is ferrous (i.e. steel)....
9
9

Make US Auto Industry #1 Again
Get rid of the stinking labor unions and the lazy workers.
6
6

RPM Gauge
Recenlty purchased 2007 Ford Taurus, 31,000 miles. I have noticed that while sitting at light in traffic, the rpm gauge jumps between 600-800 rpm. I have no heating/air controls on, wipers are off,...
3
3

1955 Dodge Red Ram 270 Hemi V-8 w/standard transmission bellhousing-RARE-FOR SALE
1
1

Explorer Muffler
Any recommendations/experience replacing stock muffler on 2000 Ford Explorer XLT (4x4)? Good sound yet not too loud is what I'm looking for.
1
1