Subject Author Posted Replies

performance/street engine help
Block, ford 302 original stroke length/bore Hypereutectic Pistons, 10.50:1 compression ratio ( suggest make/partnumber ) forged I-beam connection rods,length 5.090,3.00 stroke ( suggest...

Auto headlamp malfunction
I have a 2002 Sable sedan premium with an auto on/off headlamp feature. Presume same as Taurus. In auto switch position, during daylight my light STAY on. I am assuming the proble is the photocell...
14
14

OEM Ford Lincoln Mercury Parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Ford parts catalogs for sale for the below mentioned models. Same thing the dealership is using. $12.00 delivered anywhere in the world. Drop me a line with any interest....

Taurus skipping at idle
Hi, I have a '98 Taurus 24 value DOHC with 100K miles. Changed plugs a month ago and changed fuel filter, added gas treatment but now have an infrequent skip when starting up. It usually goes away...
5
5

Re: 94 thunderbird 02 code 0174
I changed the plugs today and found two plug wires that had broken ends at the plug end and had been that way for a while so that didn't help things. So after new plugs and wires and a relaxing drive...

85 f 150 brake troubles?
i can,t get my brake ligts to come on tried replacing bulbs also when i press down on my brake pedal i hear air rushing loudly any advice?
1
1

02 ford taurus 16 inch wheels
i need to know what else they will fit on i have a 85 f150 and a 02 escape will they fit those if not what then?
1
1

Throttle won't release & idle erratic
99 Taurus 24v DOHC, 90k miles. Had new plugs & wires yesterday and now the throttle won't release, take the car up to any speed take foot off the gas and car stays at that speed. When car is stopped...
2
2

Skipping at idle - Taurus
Hi, I have a '98 Taurus 24 value DOHC with 100K miles. Changed plugs a month ago and changed fuel filter, added gas treatment but now have an infrequent skip when starting up. It usually goes away...

Ford Hybrid Question
Does anybody know much about what sucess Ford is having with its hybrid cars? Are they too new to judge yet? Trying all the forums and google, but nothing notably negative has come up yet. Thanks.
4
4

'01 Escort A/C problem (usa)
My sister informed me that the A/C in her car was only working intermittently for the past two months until it finally stopped working all together one week ago. She had the local garage look at it...
2
2

Is the 6.0L trouble?
I'm wanting to purchase around an '02 - '03, based on price range, F250 4x4 Crew cab with the diesel engine. I've heard about problems with the 6.0L PSDs. Is this a widespread problem or is it just...
3
3

Where to find FORD colour palette?
I have for restauration 1960. Ford 12M in very good condition. So I'm searching for an original colour palette from Ford car factory. Is there some links or any advice is wellcome! Thank's in advance,...

Ford 2003 E250 brake rotors
How hard is it to change the rotors, front and back? The repair manuals all seem to shy away from any description of this. I am handy but never tried this before. Is it something I should or should...
1
1

GT500 with side pipes?
A few months back I saw a Ford GT500 with side pipes (2 pipes on each side, exiting the molding, looked beautiful). It looked so good I figured it had to be a stock option, but when I look at GT500...
1
1