1976 Ford Maverick!

This car is in good condition and it only has 101,000 miles on it. I am considering selling it as I am the third owner. I am wondering how much this
car is worth and would appreciate any opinions concerning this question?

If it has more than 50,000 on it, mileage makes almost no difference on a thirty year old car... at least not to anyone who has looked at them much.
softpedal that claim and point out looks, condition and maintenance.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Lyle Spurrier wrote:

$402.00.
Rob

A V8 and a two door would be great, one of the Grabber models in good condition would be collectable.

Depends on the body style and options. A 4dr 6cyl is hard to give away. A V8 Grabber 2dr can bring decent money.
CCC
-