1978 Ford Fairmont

Hi!
I was wondering if anybody can tell me what year/make of coil springs I can put in my ford fairmont to lift it 2 inches in the rear? I am going to put
a bigger gas tank in and want it a bit higher. I just dont know what coil springs I need. The old ones are LONG shot and cant put the spacers in it since they sag so much.
Thanks!
Shawn 1978 Ford Fairmont
NEWS opined in

fairmont station wagon springs
NEWS wrote:

Try TRW CC823 or CC821 Variable Rate springs (Cargo-type), or TRW CS8599 regular heavy-duty springs. Any pair should be about $70.00.
Rob