1978 Ford Fairmont

Hi!

I was wondering if anybody can tell me what year/make of coil springs I can put in my ford fairmont to lift it 2 inches in the rear? I am going to put a bigger gas tank in and want it a bit higher. I just dont know what coil springs I need. The old ones are LONG shot and cant put the spacers in it since they sag so much.

Thanks!

Shawn

1978 Ford Fairmont
Reply to
NEWS

NEWS opined in news:lV_4d.290845$Lj.157313@fed1read03:

fairmont station wagon springs

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Try TRW CC823 or CC821 Variable Rate springs (Cargo-type), or TRW CS8599 regular heavy-duty springs. Any pair should be about $70.00.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1