Can someone tell me what model line and year this car is?

Im wondering what model this style is and if possible what year thi car is

$ilent$uicide

It's a Porsche 911, based on 3.0L Turbo (300 hp in Europe, i don't know how much for the USA), with a Flat Nose option

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick M

Sorry for my mistake but Flat Nose (also called Slant Nose) were based on

3.3L Turbo S (320 hp) 3.0L Turbo engine delivered only 260 hp

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick M