1986 ford f250

i cant find the switch for my duel gas tanks and it wont start so i was wondering if it was something to do with the fuel or the fuel pump

On the 85 E150, was under dash, left side-adjacent steering column
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:25:07 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Should be on the heater control panel, opposite end from the fan switch...
SteveL

That's what Autozone says too...
http://www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/large/0900823d800a81fa.gif