Cant find that...

Ok guys i know this is gonna be pretty vague but any and all help is appreciated. You know those BFGoodrich ads in the muscle mustang magazine(for those of you who are subscribers check page 33 in the Hot hardcore action ladies who love mustangs). Well the ad is like red faded and its about the comp ta drag radials with willie figueroa's msutang. What kind fo rims are those?? Lol im sorry but i really like the looks of those rims and cant find anything quite exactly like them.

Reply to
joe

They're made by Weld Racing... That's all I can tell from my poster. Hope it helps...

Reply to
Mustang_66