1989 ford crown vic pulls after new brakes installed

Page 1 of 2
car pulls hard left. I have had it back to the shop 4 times. New pads, new caliphers, new rotors, new seals, repack bearings, new wheel seals, cleaned and adjusted rear brakes. Car can be driven a few miles and it
will not pull. All of a sudden when braking, it will pull. If I slam on brakes it doesn't seem to pull. When I brake normally, i.e., traffic light, stop sign, etc., it then pulls severely. Anybody have any suggestions? Thank you.
gyrene wrote:

(read separation). Relace both hoses and bleed system. Good luck

bad caliper misadjusted rear brake ball joints tie ends wheel brngs sliders contamination on assembly glazed rotor rear drums not within .030 of each other castor u tell me
hurc ast
That's real great advice... the customers at your dealership must love you
But then again if they are smart they probably keep you waaaaaay in the back sweeping up the speedy dry
Better check those used oil containers, looks like they're getting full
On 12 Apr 2005 17:59:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

lmfao what advice did you give?
btw i left 3 out which ones were they?
tell me what would you check next?
hurc ast
I would check how deep the dent in your head was with a tire iron, then I would urinate on your "red seal"
Difference between you and most everyone else is that you obviously have something to prove. But I can't decide if it's not knowing how to type or a bad command of the English language.
Anyway, your the self proclaimed Ford "expert" and you do nothing but bait everyone to challenge your vast knowledge of ... what I don't know.
And btw, I didn't see you list air in the lines anywhere, so bwahahahahaha to you too, hurc ass
Check the air pressure in the tires obviously if you haven't already. How about the brakes being bled? Is it possible you have air in one of the lines?
On 12 Apr 2005 18:06:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

i already said that BWHAHAHAHAHA
hurc ast

Look at the thread tree idiot, that was a response to the original poster, not your nonsense, and google f'ed up because I posted that before I took the troll bait and responded to your stupid post "you tell me"
On 12 Apr 2005 18:44:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

look at the time of posts lmfao
BUSTED
seems like yor the only troll here
lmfao
look whos trolling now
hurc ast
Google provides the stamp, not me hurc ass
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

On 12 Apr 2005 18:06:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

That advice is as good as telling him to make sure the radio isn't on.

And so is "rear drums not within .030 out of each other"....
Why, because tire pressure has no impact on a car pulling to one side when braking?
And your advice would be?
On 13 Apr 2005 07:32:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It would have to be flat on the rim to react as he described. The word severe was used several times.

Check the position of the power seats. If they are fine, I would make sure the rear defroster is not on. Possibly check the washer fluid level as well.
I know this makes sense to you, at least.
I've had low tires pull the steering one way, only in need of about 10 lbs of pressure, and were not flat on the rim as you suggest. And how "severe" is severe on usenet anyway?
So go ahead and replace everything before ruling out the obvious, if that's how you fix stuff. Seems like the original poster already did that and no joy.
Hey, you don't like my advice? Too bad, it's free.
On 13 Apr 2005 10:06:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

And everyone here is certainly getting what they pay for from you, now aren't they?
I like you. You're my new play toy.
Wonderful, another hurc ass to toss on the pile. Not even trying to be helpful... you've contributed zilch so far...
<< I like you. You're my new play toy. >>
Sorry, I prefer the opposite sex... leave your personal orientation out of it
On 14 Apr 2005 13:19:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

On the contrary. I've pointed out that your suggestions aren't worth squat and you know it.

Go fetch boyah.
You make me laugh because you think you have a clue.

10 lbs pressure loss combined with the crown in any given road would be enough in most vehicles to pull to the right when braking to a stop.
Would this cause the car to pull to the left? Don't know I never tried it, it was a s-u-g-g-e-s-t-i-o-n, so blow me.