1993 Ford Taurus - Need Help !!!!

Could anyone out there help me with this problem ?? I recently had a new(after market) fuel pump installed in my '93 Taurus wagon 3.8 litre engine. I did'nt get 12 miles out of the repair shop and
the CHECK ENGINE light came on. By the time I drove back to the shop it was closed for the 4th of july weekend. A friend had an engine diagnostic device and read the codes for me. Codes 326,327, and 336,337 came up. 326 = EGR (PFE/DPFE)circuit voltage lower than expected 327 = EGR (EGRP/EVP/PFE/DPFE) circuit below minimum voltage. 336 = Exhaust pressure high EGR (PFE/DPFE)circuit voltage higher than expected. 337 = EGR (EGRP/PFE/DPFE) circuit above maxamin voltage. What does this all mean ??? What parts do I need ??? all help deeply appreciated.
9
First things first, have you tried to reset the computer and see if the codes come back? Was the computer reset after the new fuel pump was installed?

I spoke to my mechanic and no, he did not reset the codes. Today that will be reset. Thank you !!