1994 3.8L V-8 Thunderbird EGR code, How to test and where is it loacted?

1994 3.8L V-8 Thunderbird EGR code, How to test and where is it loacted?
I had autozone run a free code test because my check engine light came on, and stayed on.
I cannot for the life of me find any online images of where this egr is locate on the engine, not even a haynes manual I bought shows anything but black&white granny images with no details at all.
I believe the code was 102?
What would be my next step?
thanks

102 does not compute to what I know.
Go to autozone.com and find the component But your problem is PROBABLY not EGR but the PFE sensor, FIRST make sure the small tubing to that sensor is securely in place.
you pay..DEAL with it!

By the way... EGR stands for Exhaust Gas Recirculation
Mean you COULD look for a pipe from the exhaust manifold to the intake manifold... You will see the EGR Valve closest to the intake.
And note all attachments, among which is the takeoff for the PFE which sends signals to the computer..
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:38:18 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

I'm going to go look now[put this off because i know a lot about cars but very little about these fine tunned electronic/computerized connections]
Can you give me an idea of the shape and size, color of the EGR for my car?
thanks.

came
about the same as it was in 1975
you pay..DEAL with it!
"DNC_TN" wrote

Look at the rear of the intake manifold. See a round silver thing, maybe 4" across, looks like a flying saucer? That's it.
#15 in this pic:
http://www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/large/0900823d8014e3cf.gif