1994 ford probe crash electrical problems

I bought a 1994 probe gt that was wrecked in the front causing both airbags and the fuel switch to pop. I reset the fuel switch, but the only power is
going to the headlights. I can not find any bad grounds and all of the fuses are good. Is there a safety switch for the electical components?
bryan opined in

I suppose you are trying to do this without so much as a Haynes manual..
At LEAST get a Haynes THEN a 12v test light, check for power at the distribution areas.
Remember the FIRST parts of large leads from distribution are usually fusible links.

Yes, they are called fuses. You need a schematic to follow and at least a test lamp.